Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Alexena Cayless studio’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The use of the online shop is subject to the following terms:
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Alexena Cayless will take place on the despatch of the products ordered by you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by a member of Alexena Cayless studio.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
If you wish to cancel an order, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 07747 777 576. You must do this as soon as possible and within four hours of placing the order. If the order has already been packaged and arrangements have been made for it to be sent out to you, we would request that you return the goods to us once they have been delivered.
Amending your Order
If you wish to make any other changes to the order, such as adding or deleting items, please email email@example.com within four hours of placing the order.
Description of Products
Product details: We make sure all colours shown on our web site are true, however due to monitor and digital settings we cannot guarantee the colours you see.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information, including Product Descriptions, appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
Pricing and Payment
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery.
Taxes: Overseas orders may incur due to duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches its destination country. We have no control over additional customs charges and as such, these charges are to be paid by the purchaser.
We do our best to ensure that all prices on our web site are up to date and current at all times. However despite our best efforts some may be incorrect. Please be assured however that as part of our order checking and dispatch processes we do verify our prices. In the event that the price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and still send you the product. In the event that the current price is higher than our stated price, we will contact you to discuss this. We do however reserve the right to withdraw the product from sale at the incorrect price and cancel your order.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Please examine you’re order as soon as possible and if there is any fault or you are unhappy with you’re product, contact us within 7 days of product arrival and please provide images. Please contact us immediately if goods have arrived damaged, and keep all documents in relation to this delivery. Photograph where possible.